CompLions is specialized in the development of management system control software (GRCcontrol) for Governance, Risk and Compliance management. Our specialism is Privacy and information security, IT risk management, internal control and demonstrating this over a multitude of norms and laws and regulations. It is our mission to support clients with the management and recording of all risks and relevant measures in a digital file, For every company that must and wants: “Always in Control ” In this way standards and laws and regulations can be met. Many organizations, both national and international, now use our software for privacy, security, governance, risk and compliance management. From small, medium-sized to large (international) companies and institutions, in sectors such as healthcare, finance, ICT & telecom, local & national government and industry.
CompLions-GRC is a young and dynamic company. As a medior service desk co-founder you are the first point of contact for the customers. Besides registering incoming reports, you are the voice of CompLions-GRC for the customers! If the possibility exists, you solve the reports independently, or you escalate to the 2nd line. At all times you will be in charge as a service desk employee and you will keep the customer informed of the progress.
- At least a MBO degree (niv.4) in computer science.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience at a service desk.
- Experience with information securities/security is an advantage.
- Analytical ability, pragmatic attitude, accurate.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
What we offer:
- A market salary between € 2,000 and € 4,000 gross per month, depending on knowledge and based on 40 hours p/w.
- Informal and friendly team.
- Room for personal development and own initiative.
- Good fringe benefits.
Do you recognize yourself as our Medior Service Desk Employee? Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com under ‘vacancy Medior Servicedesk Employee’. Would you like to know more?
In that case, please contact Emily Sikkens, Manager Software Consultancy & Service Delivery (+31 6 51019 600).