CompLions is specialized in the development of management system control software (GRCcontrol) for Governance, Risk and Compliance management. Our specialism is Privacy and information security, IT risk management, internal control and demonstrating this over a multitude of norms and laws and regulations. It is our mission to support clients in managing and recording all risks and relevant measures in a digital file. Because for every company applies: “Always in Control”. In this way, standards and legislation and regulations can be met. Many organisations, both national and international, now use our software for privacy, security, governance, risk and compliance management. From small, medium-sized to large (international) companies and institutions, in sectors such as healthcare, finance, ICT & telecom, local & national government and industry.
CompLions is at the start of a migration to a new architecture for back- and front-end. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be mainly occupied with this. New techniques will be used such as Docker, Kubernetes and a Microservices architecture. In addition, new features will be developed and changes will be part of your daily work.
- At least an HBO or WO degree in computer science or related.
- You have at least 7 years of experience as a .NET Developer.
- Azure (Serverless Functions, CosmosDB etc.), Azure DevOps and Containers (docker, cubernetes).
- Eager to learn, you would like to further develop and immerse yourself in the latest technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, pragmatic attitude and stands for quality.
- Mastery of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing.
What we offer:
- Trust! There’s a permanent contract waiting for you right away.
- An informal and sociable team, in which new technologies and working methods are paramount.
- Plenty of room for personal development and personal initiative.
- All the hardware and software you need to do your job well, you choose.
- Opportunities to attend conferences and training courses in the field of .NET.
- An excellent salary with associated fringe benefits.